|Published||19 days ago|
Assistant Document Controller
We are recruiting for an Assistant Document Controller to join the team for one of our clients based in Antrim on a full time permanent basis. The client is a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and interior fit-out contractor with a reputation for excellence and innovation and an international track record of achievement within a broad range of sectors including luxury hotels, prime residential, commercial and marine.
The company provides a turn - key service from in hours design, manufacturing and planning to site management and installation. Due to continued growth and recent contract awards the opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Document Controller to join the busy Design team. The successful candidate will assist the Senior Document Controller with the effective control of project documentation.
Main Duties will include:
- Recording flow of documentation
- Reproduction of drawings and documents (hard copy and electronic)
- Registering and distribution of incoming and outgoing drawings and documentation
- Quality checking of documentation before distribution to client document management systems
- Assisting with production of O&M Manuals
- Organising and maintaining the samples library and issuing samples for live contracts
- Providing administration support to the design team
- Applicants must have previous administration experience in a busy environment
- Excellent IT skills and be Office 365 proficient
- Excellent organisational skills
- Candidates should also be pro-active with an eye for detail and the ability to deal with heavy workloads
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and forward -thinking team, where you will get the support you need to develop your skills and progress your career.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, training and personal development opportunities and a range of initiatives designed to support a healthy work/ life balance.
5% employee and 5% company
- Holidays 30 per year - increases with tenure
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Working from home policy - 52 days per year - 1 day per week
- EAP- Counselling
- Westfield Health Scheme - medical cash back and shopping discount portal
- Engagement committee- monthly events, Christmas events, gifts, support etc
- Great facilities
- Early finish Friday
- Enhances Maternity and Paternity pay
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday 0830 to 5.30
- Friday 0830 to 3pm
- Flexible start/ finish times
- Negotiable depending on work experience
Job Type: Full time - Permanent
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.