Installation Engineers - Industrial Doors
Opportunities have arisen for a lead & an assistant industrial door engineers to join a rapidly expanding company with a fantastic team. Engineers must be capable of working on the following products - roller shutters, gates, barriers, loading bays, dock levellers, electrical knowledge, able to fault find, install and service.
- Assistant engineer: clean driving license
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Medically fit to work at height
- Practical and technical skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong communicator
- Clean and presentable
Key Performance Indicators
- Work sheets submitted following the completion of all work.
- The times allocated to Service, Repair & Installation jobs are achieved.
- Van stocks are monitored and kept in a clean and tidy condition.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Full clean UK Driver's Licence.
- Self-Motivation and drive to succeed.
- Communication and interpersonal skills (Both internal and external)
- Time management and organisation.
- Team player.
- Proactive problem solver.
- 28 days annual paid holidays
- PPE provided and Company Uniform Provided.
- Product training where necessary is provided.
- Plenty of opportunities for growth within the company.
- Workplace pension
Normal working hours Monday- Thursday 8am- 5pm Friday 8 - 2.30pm
Salary negotiable on experience. The opportunity to increase earning potential through performance and out of hours work.