Opportunities in the North West!
Assistant Leakage Detection Technician required for our client in Derry / Londonderry
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Leakage Detection Technician. My client is looking for well-disciplined, performance driven individuals with a good attitude and a methodical approach to their work. This position is suited to individuals who may be considering a career within the water industry.
As an Assistant Leakage Detection Technician, you will work alongside experienced Leakage Engineers assisting in detecting leaks with both public and private water networks. You will be working outdoors and will be required to carry out a full range of leak detection activities on behalf of my clients customer base.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics
- Professional attitude to work and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to Management Structure and follow all Company Policy, Procedures and Directions
- Target driven to contribute towards the achievement of contract objectives
- Good numeracy and computer skills to include a familiarity with spreadsheets and mobile applications
- Hold a full current valid clean driving license
- Ability to cope with the physical nature of the role including entry into confined spaces
- Excellent time management skills, and be flexibility in working hours to include some night work
- Be able to work safely and responsibly at all times
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Previous civil or construction site work
- IT experience to include a familiarity with GIS software
- Farming background used to daily problem solving
- Health & Safety Regulations
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to get in touch!