Assistant Leakage Detection Technician
Exciting NEW Job Opportunity ALERT!
We have a great opportunity with a well established Water Engineering Company, Who are seeking a number of Assistant Leakage Detection Technicians
We are looking for well-disciplined, performance driven individuals with a good attitude and a methodical approach to their work.
As an Assistant Leakage Detection Technician, you will work alongside experienced Leakage Engineers assisting in detecting leaks with both public and private water networks. You will be working outdoors and will be required to carry out a full range of leak detection activities on behalf of our clients.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics
- Professional attitude to work and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to Management Structure and follow all Company Policy, Procedures and Directions
- Target driven to contribute towards the achievement of contract objectives
- Good numeracy and computer skills to include a familiarity with spreadsheets and mobile applications
- Hold a full current valid clean driving license
- Ability to cope with the physical nature of the role including entry into confined spaces
- Excellent time management skills, and be flexibility in working hours to include some night work
- Be able to work safely and responsibly at all times
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Previous civil or construction site work
- IT experience to include a familiarity with GIS software
- Farming background used to daily problem solving
- Health & Safety Regulations
What you'll get in return
- 20 days holidays & 10 public holidays per year
- Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Use of all the latest technologies and gain experience in GIS applications
If you feel this is the role for you and want a new challenge apply via the link and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch.