Armagh, Co Armagh
Full Time, Permanent
35 hours per week
Description of main Duties:
- To help ensure the department meets its targets in:
- quality & service
- health & safety
- Must arrive dressed in proper uniform.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- Be aware of what is happening in the department, check for daily updates of events.
- Conduct client show rounds.
- Responsible for taking bookings.
- Administrative and office duties.
- Ensure all standards are maintained and adhered to.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and presentable.
- Responsible for billing procedures.
- Comply with all Health & Safety procedures.
- Ensure conference room(s) set up to according to organisers specification.
- Equipment checks.
- Liaise with organisers
- Pre-event planning
- Liaise with other departments
Sales & Financial
- Drive the business forward and ensure that your department meets its targets
- Promote and market the business to increase potential sale opportunities.
- Manage budgets and control expenditure.
- Control staffing costs within your department.
- Recruit, develop and train staff within your department.
- To develop a well-trained, consistent team.
- To deal with customer complaints and comments according to company policy.
- To ensure the effective lines of communication are kept open.
- To attend when necessary monthly Management meetings as appropriate.
- To carry out Duty Manager duties as required.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Management.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Assistant Manager or similar role
- A proven track record of delivering high standards of customer service and presentation.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills, to include knowledge and experience of human resource management practices.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- IT Skills.
For more information call Jonny on 02838353335 or email CV to: Jonathan.Lowe@staffline.co.uk