Assistant Manager (Drop In & Crash Facility)
£26,265 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Manager (Drop In & Crash Facility) on a full time 1 year fixed-term contract (with possible extension) based in Belfast City Centre.
The role is based on 37.5 working hours per week normally between 8am and 6pm although some weekend and evening work may be required in line with operational requirements. (All senior staff cover the on-call rota usually 1 week in 7 for which you will receive an extra payment allowance)
Our client is one of Belfast's most well known charities that help people affected by homelessness through a range of services. They provide a range of potentially life-saving services to around 1,400 people affected by homelessness across greater Belfast every year.
- As part of the management team you will lead a team of Support Workers, a Coordinator responsible for the day to day running of our Drop In and a Team Leader responsible for the day to day running of Crash team.
- The Drop In team aims to ensure a safe, welcoming and social environment to enable the smooth running of support services and training or activities.
- The Crash team aims to support females to reside in a safe and welcoming 'female friendly' environment where support is holistic, immediate and ongoing
- NVQ level 4 qualification in a relevant area of work or an equivalent qualification
- 2 years' experience of delivering support to marginalised groups
- 1 years' experience of managing teams
- An understanding of issues relating to homeless and vulnerably housed people
- An understanding of 'meaningful activities' aimed at enhancing homeless people's ability to sustain accommodation and integrate within the wider community.
- An understanding of good practise in providing Drop In and emergency accommodation for homeless people
- Friendly, approachable, highly motivated, resourceful and passionate about reducing the numbers of people experiencing homelessness including female homelessness
- Committed to advocating for and raising awareness of the issues homeless people face
- Proven knowledge of support planning and managing risk
- An understanding of effective multi-agency and multi-disciplinary partnership working
- An understanding of the purpose and implementation of policies such as Diversity and Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety, GDPR and Safeguarding
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking skills; able to work under pressure and remain calm in crisis situations
- £26,265 per annum
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Access to superb training and development to develop your skills, professional supervision and support
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.