Assistant Principal Officer: Enterprise and Employee Supports
Assistant Principal: Enterprise and Employee Supports
Salary: €70,399 - €87,734
Location: Dublin or regional office
The Health and Safety Authority has a wide and varied mandate which includes acting as the national body with responsibility for protecting all workers nationwide from work-related incidents, injuries and ill health. The Authority acts as the national accreditation body for Ireland through INAB.
The Authority is currently undergoing significant growth as it takes on new and expanding functions. We currently have a number of exciting opportunities to join us as we grow and transform our organisation
Reporting to the Assistant Chief Executive Occupational Health, the Assistant Principal assigned to Enterprise and Employee Supports will ensure that there are tools and supports developed and promoted across the stakeholder groupings of Enterprises, Employers and Employees. The person appointed will be responsible for developing innovate new ways of learning and information sharing to influence positive behavioural changes to occupational safety and health in the workplace. They will also have responsibility for providing supports and advice for Migrant, Vulnerable and Future Workers. Specific accountabilities relating to the role of Assistant Principal: Enterprise and Employee Supports will include the following. Please note that the final set of accountabilities will be determined once the person is appointed.
- Leads and drives the implementation of the strategy and plan for the Enterprise and Employee Supports team, in line with the Authority's Strategy Statement and Programme of Work and continuing the ongoing development and evolution of the team to build capacity and capability.
- Identifies, leads and manages the development of supports for enterprises, employers and employees with a specific focus on Vulnerable Workers, Future of Work, Remote Working and Worker Safety Representative.
- Manages the Authority's main online platforms of BeSMART and hsalearning.ie and any future digital resources.
- Leads the Authority's outreach and learning and development programmes with the education sector.
- Manages a team of direct reports, creating a positive working environment and supporting their professional and personal development.
- Participates in the Management team and contributes to the implementation of strategic, organisational, financial and operational goals and objectives.
- Implements change initiatives, promoting a culture, which encourages innovation and supporting team members through the change process.
- Any other duties as may be assigned in accordance with the operational needs of the Authority.
For further information and to apply you must complete an online application on Staffline GetGot, to find a link to this page either visit:
- Public job boards (PAS) site
- HSA website
- Staffline Ireland Website https://staffline.getgotjobs.co. uk/home
- Apply using a blank CV and we will email you a link
The closing date for completed applications is 5.00pm, Thursday 26th May 2022. CV's will not be accepted for this role.
The Health and Safety Authority is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourages applications under the nine grounds of the Employment Equality Acts.
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge.