Temporary Assistant Procurement Officer required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Purchasing goods and services in accordance with procedures to achieve value for money
- Liaising with and providing assistance to customers on procurement matters
- Operating a PC and computer systems to facilitate the delivery of a procurement service
- Resolving invoice queries in conjunction with Shared Services to ensure prompt payment of suppliers
- Responding to queries from suppliers
- Liaising with colleagues in all sites on procurement related matters including the participation in groups (if required)
- Any other duties as required within the Band of the post
- 5 GCSE's Grades A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualification
- Ability to meet high standards of quality and professionalism
- Ability to maintain and continuously improve customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage, analyse and evaluate information to ensure delivery of an effective and efficient service
- Ability to operate PC software and business applications
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles