Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager
Staffline Ireland is working exclusively with the Danish retailer Søstrene Grene, an international homeware & lifestyle retail brand, to recruit an Assistant Store Manager. The Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
The Assistant Store Manager will have a retail operation focus in-store. This includes merchandising, stock control, store procedures and optimising sales through team performance. You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, managing the team's presence around the store and influencing the sales space.
- Work within the Søstrene Grene Company standards, strategies, and initiatives.
- Deliver excellent customer service standards by example, always ensuring highly visible and effective customer service management.
- Assist the Store Manager with recruiting, training, managing and setting direction for all members of the store team to ensure high performance / productivity at all times.
- Continually train staff to a high level in all aspects of retail work -till operation, customer service, product knowledge, merchandising, stock replenishment, store cleanliness
- Work closely with the Store Manager, Store Visual Merchandiser and Area Visual Merchandiser to ensure the Søstrene Grene brand image is always showcased through
- outstanding visual merchandising standards.
- Enforce a safe working environment through staff and customer safety procedures, acknowledging all aspects of Risk and Health & Safety within the store.
- Ensure stockroom processing and replenishment procedures are in place and that product recalls, and transfers are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Walk the shop floor regularly, talking with customers and team members in order to identify and resolve potential and real-time service issues.
- Assume overall responsibility of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Retail Management: minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role is preferable
- Confident within the Disciplinary process
- Able and willing to engage in travel between stores for the needs of the business
- Natural leadership ability with a strong desire to motivate and develop the store and its team
- Flair for visual merchandising lifestyle products
- Flexible for evening and weekend work in line with the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
The successful Assistant Store Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Assistant Store Manager role will be based in Main Street, Bangor.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.