Assistant Store Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager on behalf of a leading storage company. Our client solves customer's storage needs whether it's a family looking to move house or a business needing space for excess stock. The Assistant Store Manager will lead the way by driving the stores performance and being focussed on maximising sales. You will be well supported in learning a new and fast-moving industry and have the ambition and ability to eventually run your own store.
- Sales; following up on enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their particular needs, including selling merchandise and insurance to drive your store's performance (P&L) and achieve related KPIs.
- Customer service; creating a culture of exceptional customer service that exceeds our customer's expectations.
- Store Standards; customer's first impressions are key, you will be at the forefront of setting the store and operational standards and ensuring that they are maintained.
- People; leading and motivating the store team through coaching and providing constructive feedback in order to enhance performance.
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day.
- Propose ideas for local marketing and lead generation.
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management).
- A store requires 1 full time and 1 part time member of staff so a flexible approach to working as part of a team or individually.
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store.
- Manage all aspects of running your store plus grow and develop your business.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- A great track record in a supervisory or assistant management role
- Retail background in a customer facing environment and experience in consultative sales
- A "can do" attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Supervisory or Management experience demonstrating a lead by example attitude
- Strong listening skills with a genuine desire to help others and learn
- The ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
- SEO or Google Adwords experience would be advantageous but not essential
The successful Assistant Store Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Assistant Store Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.