|Published||27 days ago|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Cushendun require an Assistant Warden to join their team.
Hours of work: 40 hours Mon- Sun
Hourly Rate: £10.50
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the caravanners in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience.
- Accept and record bookings on booking system, take relevant fee and issue receipts.
- Record arrivals and departures on computerised booking system.
- Be computer literate
- Ensure that Council's property is adequately safeguarded.
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused.
- Deal with any complaints, which may arise
- Any other duties, which may be required.
- At least 2 months experience in the management of staff and administrative type work.
- At least 6 months experience of dealing with the general public and handling cash
- Physically fit.
- Available on all dates
- Knowledge of on-line caravan booking and management systems.
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link. Leanne Garret will be in contact if you are shortlisted for the role.