Our Client a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Cushendall require an Assistant Warden to join their team.
Role : Assistant Warden
Location : Cushendall
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week ( Monday to Sunday - including Weekends and Public Holidays )
Hourly Rate : £9.25 p/hr
Main Duties :
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the caravanners in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience.
- Accept and record bookings on booking system, take relevant fee and issue receipts.
- Record arrivals and departures on computerised booking system.
- Ensure that Council's property is adequately safeguarded.
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused.
- Deal with any complaints, which may arise.
- General upkeep of grounds, roads, paths and other infrastructure.
- Cutting / clearing grass /vegetation and trimming borders.
- General cleansing, maintenance of toilet blocks & bin area & Cleansing Camping Pods.
- Any other duties relevant to the operation of a Holiday Park.
Essential Criteria :
- Management of staff.
- Working in an office based setting.
- Administrative type work to include computer literacy.
- Cash handling.
- Experience in ground maintenance and equipment.
- Experience of dealing with the public in a polite and effective manner as a representative of Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council.
- Effective communication skills.
- Available on all dates specified, including weekends, Bank and Public Holidays.
- Willing to work flexible hours which will be between 8am and 8pm on a rota basis.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.