- General upkeep of grounds, roads, paths and other infrastructure.
- Cutting / clearing grass /vegetation and trimming borders.
- General cleansing, maintenance of toilet blocks & bin area & Cleansing Camping Pods
- Other duties relevant to the operation of a Holiday Park as requested by the Warden.
- Office duties answering phones / replying to emails/ taking online bookings / dealing with customer enquiries
- Available on all dates specified, including weekends, Bank and Public Holidays.
- Willing to work flexible hours which will be between 8am and 8pm on a rota basis.
- Experience of grass cutting, using push lawnmowers, strimmers & leaf blowers.
- At least 2 months experience of working outside in all weathers.
- Experience of cleaning toilets and showers.
- Experience of dealing with the public in a polite and effective manner as a representative of
Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council.
- Effective polite communication skills by phone computer or face to face.
- At least 2 months experience working with the general public.
- Experience of using a ride-on grass cutting machine.
- Full driving Licence
Temporary seasonal role to start immediately until start of November, if you wold like more information please call Ashleigh 028 25642699