Associate of Compliance
Associate of Compliance (6 Month Contract)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment are recruiting for an Associate of Compliance on behalf of our client who provides a vast range of business and technology services. The Associate of Compliance will support Compliance which is part of company's Legal, Compliance, Business Ethics and External Affairs (LCBE) department.
- Review financial and criminal databases to ensure adherence to company hiring policies
- Review electronic communications to identify potential breaches and violations of company policies for escalation and further review
- Process, document and archive relevant information pertaining to reviews
- Recording of incidents via application systems to identify violations
- Provide tracking, reporting and performance metrics
- Performing analysis on data to provide summary and insights
- Perform periodic reviews and adjustments of monitoring policies (where appropriate) to ensure potential threats are detected during surveillance processes
- Ensure procedures followed are documented and repeatable, updating documentation when material/policy changes are made
- Working on their own initiative, showing creativity and a committed drive to obtain the results required
- Excellent communications skills and follow through on critical issues
- Deliver strong and effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Manage and deliver work requests and provide appropriate responses and updates on progress to team lead, team and business partners
- Project manage small to medium projects
- Any other duties role may involve
- BA/BS or equivalent experience desirable in a Financial Services or Law discipline
- Previous experience in a Compliance role would be an advantage
- Consistent problem-solving ability with acute attention to detail and sharp analytical skills
- 1 to 2 years' experience with effective problem solving
- 1 to 2 years' experience working with diverse teams with competing priorities
- Ability to query results to identify and report on breaches and violation issues
- Ability to exercise discretion and keep information confidential
- Ability to highlight and communicate the key components in a particular area
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities with little supervision
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas
- Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities
- Strategic, operational and technical management skills
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment
- Advanced user of MS Office applications with a strong working knowledge of Excel
The successful Associate of Compliance will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Annual Incentive Plan, On-Site Free Gym, On-Site Wellness Events and Free onsite car parking.
The Associate of Compliance role will be based in County Donegal.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland