Temporary Assurance Co-Ordinator required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £11.20 per hour
Location: McKinney House, Musgrave Park Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:00)
Duration: Initially 3 weeks
- Develop and maintain a system which highlights outstanding actions to ensure robust assurance arrangements are in place, which complies with all company policies
- Maintain a monitoring and tracking system to ensure non compliances are drawn to the appropriate individual's attention
- To liaise directly with stakeholders in relation to assurance information and to manage responses to routine correspondence
- Ensure provision of personal secretarial support including accurate and timely diary maintenance and the organisation of meetings/production of documentation
- Management of secretarial/administrative support and introduction of appropriate 'BF' (bring forward) systems for the corporate governance and performance and quality senior management team
- Appropriate and timely dissemination of information to key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation
- Develop and maintain a system which ensures timely return of information
- Under the direction of the senior managers produce timely reports and statistical information
- Assist with formulation of risk registers
- Support the management of the Controls Assurance process including maintenance of a central evidence database and development of systems for dissemination of information to stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate arrangements are in place to facilitate visits and reviews by external organisations
- In collaboration with senior managers to act as a point of contact for external organisations
- Develop excellent working relationships with key stakeholders
- To contribute as an effective member of the team department
- To take responsibility for his/her own performance and take action to address identified personal development areas
- University Degree or recognised Professional Qualification and 2years' experience in an administrative role
- OR NVQ Level 4 in Management and a minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative role - 2 of which must have been at band 4 or equivalent
- OR minimum of 4 years' experience within the last 5 years in an administration role
- Ability to communicate effectively with users of the service through all levels of the organisation
- Ability to think innovatively
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate commitment of working on a multi professional and multi organisational basis
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with ability to set and prioritise workload within tight timescales
- An ability to analyse and present information
- Experience of information and management systems
- High degree of computer and numerical literacy
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants may be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.