|Published||13 days ago|
Auction Administrator required for Dromore (Co.Tyrone)
**opportunity to travel extensively
Salary depending on experience
Hours of Work
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
- Reporting to the team manager
- Processing Auction Contracts in keeping with auction deadlines.
- Oversee all administration associated with the running of an auction.
- Ensure stock inventory is accurately processed and received within auction deadlines.
- Obtain and record all vehicle registration documents.
- Provide a high level of customer service to both Buyers and Sellers spanning every continent, resolving all queries in a timely manner.
- Assist with global Auction Credit Control across multiple currencies.
- Organise auction facilities including staff travel arrangements.
- Minimum 1 year's administration experience in a busy office environment.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C grade including English and Maths.
- Customer driven with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Highly commercial, organised and adaptable with the ability to manage own workload
- Proficiency in data entry and MS Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Motivated and deadline driven with keen attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours during busy auction periods.
- Reliable with desire to exceed expectations.
- A valid Passport.
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)