JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will be responsible for providing typing and admin support where needed. Audio Typing experience required.
Main duties/Responsibilities: General Responsibilities
- To provide daily administrative and clerical support.
- Drafting and typing letters
- Audio typing
- Data inputting and processing
- Email management
- Records management
- Tracking Charts
- Booking appointments
- Filing reports
- Any other administrative requirements.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English/English Language (or equivalent)
- Audio Typing
- Experience working within the Trust
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.