Part time Audio-Visual Technician required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital
Role: Audio-Visual Technician
Rate of Pay: £11.20
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: 18.75 hours per week (2.5 days)
Duration: Temporary ongoing
- Ensure video conferencing and equipment is set up for meetings as required
- Move audio-visual (AV) pods as required and ensure that the patching is correct
- Raise helpdesk tickets with external suppliers and provide onsite assistance
- Perform basic health checks on the systems as requested
- Reboot systems and check physical cabling
- Take coroner reports from the videoconferencing systems
- Arrange health checks with the videoconferencing supplier and preventative maintenance visits for the AV equipment
- Maintain and support the Simulation Suite both with AV equipment and SimMan/SimBaby High Fidelity Mannequins
- Management of storage and transcription and handling of AV footage
- Assist/support users of the AV facilities in all aspects of its use including set-up, delivery, recording, trouble-shooting and training
- Perform required security duties as appropriate to role e.g. locking up of rooms/equipment etc.
- Perform reception duties
- Provide administration tasks to support conference, events and the effective running of the centre
- To travel and support the outreach team at other locations within the Trust
- Promote the use of information and new technologies
- Raise invoices for income generation within location and outreach centres.
- Ordering stationary and supplies
- HNC/D in ICT related subject or equivalent AND 1 year experience in an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) role
- A proven record working in a team
- The ability to set and work to agreed objectives
- Ability to work with staff at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- The post-holder must be prepared to be flexible in relation to working outside of normal office hours as required to meet the needs of the service
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 23rd October.