The Client: Local Public body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: To provide a modern, effective internal audit, governance and risk management service to a public body in Lisburn through provision of an excellent assurance and advisory service. To assist the Head of Audit and Risk and the relevant managers in achieving the overall aims and objectives of the service as set out in its Strategy and Plan by ensuring completion of work to agreed quality, time and budget targets.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- - A third level qualification (for example, an HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, Degree) or equivalent in a relevant discipline,
- - Membership of a professional body affiliated to Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (CCAB) or be a fully qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors.
- - A minimum of four years' relevant post qualification experience in each of the following three areas:
- Undertaking planned internal audit assignments using appropriate audit techniques and methodologies.
- Providing professional advice and guidance to management on audit, risk and governance matters; and Effective planning and project management skills
- Undertaking unplanned assignments including investigations or consultancy work relating to audit, risk, control and governance matters.
- Rates of pay £21.13 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.