Auditors - 3 Month Contract - Public Sector
Staffline are currently recruiting for a number of auditors for our Public Sector Client based in Dublin 1. These will be initially for 3 month temporary contracts but may extend.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Senior Auditor in effectively delivering audits and/or reporting topics in compliance with our clients requirements (standards and budgets) including taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of some audits/projects
- Planning, executing and reporting financial and other audit/reporting work to OCAG standards and in a timely manner.
- Developing (or assisting in developing) audit/examination approaches as required
- Where appropriate, undertaking supervision, review and/or other activities where required.
- Maintaining and updating professional knowledge by identification of own training and development needs, updating skills and attending relevant training courses as agreed with manager
- Responsibility for client relationships (level of responsibility appropriate to client category)
- Providing written material which is clear and concise and addresses the relevant issues.
- Exercising appropriate judgment in providing conclusions and meaningful recommendations
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 1 years PQE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of technical auditing and accounting issues as well as auditing experience within the past five years.
- Evidence of good analytical and decision-making skills and an ability to deliver results in auditing/accounting environments.
- Good IT skills are essential with particular experience of working in an electronic audit working papers environment.
- Experience in Public Sector Audit is highly desirable
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
Pay Rate: Salary starting at €48,868
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.