£20,000 to £23,000
- Professional qualification required.
- An excellent working knowledge of both REVIT and AUTOCAD.
- Min 1-2years commercial experience with REVIT and AUTOCAD in Kitchen design
- Quality Implementing standards for AUTOCAD / REVIT drawings
- A thorough understanding of construction materials and construction methodology.
- Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to work both as part of team and on own initiative.
- The ability to manage several priorities at once.
- Opportunity to progress within the organisation.
- Produce detailed drawings, plans and sections for ventilation systems in residential construction projects using AutoCAD and Revit
- Preparation of other Project and Construction Documentation
- Kitchen design experience
- Provide technical support and assistance to project managers, installers and customers
- Coordination of design work with Project Managers as well as other design professionals.
- Liaise with customers on project design issues and approvals.
- Taking responsibility for checking own work.
- Completing work to agreed timescales and standards.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.