Highly competitive salary
An exciting opportunity for an Automation Engineer to join a leading electrical and mechanical engineering firm based in Belfast. Reporting to the Engineering Manager your main duties will include:
- Management of small scale automation projects including test documentation, operator manuals etc.
- Ability to set up, program and commission SCADA Systems. SQL databases and integrate with 3rd party devices.
- Ability to add networked intelligent ICA equipment to the software control system and review, amend equipment configuration parameters and diagnose faults (e.g. VSD, Simocode, Analytical, Level, Flow)
- Monitor online programmes for fault finding, upload programme software, modify set and verify automation changes
- Edit software programs and making system changes where necessary
- Attending breakdowns
- Commission small scale projects
- Programming PLC projects
- HND in Electronic / Electrical Engineering or HND in Software / Computing
- Experience as an automation engineer
- Experience of specification, design, installation of automation systems (PLC, SCADA)
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care