B Licenced Driver
Driver Regulator based in Dublin City Centre
Salary €13.96 per hour
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience of driving vans around Dublin City Centre would be an advantage as would a higher level driving licence.
- While adhering to safe working procedures at all times, the ability to consistently achieve or exceed productivity targets on an ongoing basis is key to the role. Such targets are subject to periodic change and review with the demands of the scheme.
- Must know Dublin City well in terms of traffic routes.
- Capable of repeated manual handling tasks during shifts.
- Good customer service attitude and ability to deal with situations in a polite manner at all times.
- Safety conscious, reliable, trustworthy, honest and punctual.
- Excellent spoken English communications skills and capable of taking instruction over mobile phones/radio.
- An interest in cycling and bike maintenance would be an advantage.
- Regulation of the number of bikes at stations.
- Recovering bikes from outside stations as necessary.
- Utilise IT systems to make informed decisions in the field.
- Navigate in an optimal manner between locations.
- Cleaning bike stations including terminal, stands, bikes and surrounding area.
- Communicate effectively with and follow instructions from your Supervisor and the Call Centre. Report trends and any station issues back to base, as well as any incidents including driving accidents.
- Provide on street support to the Call Centre.