|Salary||Up to £10.37 per annum|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Contact email||Rhianna Mooney|
Band 2 Clerical officer required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Rate of Pay: £10.37/hr
Location: Belfast City Hospital
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will provide administrative and clerical support to the Oncology & Haematology, Medical Records Department
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with clients, staff and departments internal and external to the Trust to ensure a full and efficient service
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing and scanning duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system
- Preparation and delivery of patient charts for Outpatient Clinics
- Participate in general office duties in accordance with local Policies & Procedures, i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and data entry
- Make and receive telephone calls and take appropriate action
- Open, distribute and re-direct mail as appropriate
- Use IT Systems available to record and produce work of a consistently high standard.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- Provide Reception cover during periods of leave
- Provide cover as required for other staff within the Department during periods of absence or excess workload
- To deal with day-to-day queries as appropriate.
- Any other duties as appropriate.
*4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification.
*NVQ Level II in Administration
*A minimum of one year's administrative clerical experience.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Rhianna Mooney. Rhianna.Mooney@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.