|Salary||Up to £10.37 per annum|
|Published||27 days ago|
|Contact email||Rhianna Mooney|
Band 2 Clerical Officer required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: Arches wellbeing and treatment centre.
Pay Per Hour: £10.37
The post holder will provide administrative & clerical support the multidisciplinary team and work as an integral part of the administration team in Paediatrics. She/he will be expected to work under pressure under the daily supervision of secretaries within the team. The post holder will participate in general office duties in accordance with local and BHSCT Policies & Procedures, e:g filing, photo-copying data entry, prepping clinics and answering phone calls.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONISBILITIES
- Input & extract information from PARIS, ensuring that information on these systems is kept up to date
- Input patient demographic details on PARIS in line with Data Quality regulations.
- Provide administration support to the Paediatric secretaries and consultants.
- Maintain an electronic tracking system on PARIS for the location of patient's medical records for clinics.
- Retrieval and preparation of patients records for clinics and as required by secretaries and clinicians prepare patient records with the relevant documentation and correspondence.
- Filing of patient letters and general correspondence within the medical records.
- Effectively deal with telephone calls from patients, relatives, hospital staff and General Practitioners and other individuals or organizations, taking messages, ensuring follow-up and resolving any problems as appropriate to the post holders Band.
- Ensure medical records, patient investigations & other related patient records are properly maintained, securely stored but readily
available to Consultants, Nursing staff and other health care providers.
- Maintain a tidy & clear workstation area in compliance with Data Protection
- Communicate with a range of people on a range of matters
- Use IT Systems available to record and produce work of a consistently high standard.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- Report faults to Estates Department or IT and telephony.
- Maintain a high standard of service including good timekeeping in the workplace as required to meet the needs of the service.
- Able to manage and deal with competing demands as work pattern becomes unpredictable due to interruptions from e-mails, telephone calls and direct patient contact
- Participate in annual review process to enhance Service Delivery & enhance own learning & development
- Attend relevant training sessions as required for the job role
- Provide emergency cover for colleagues on a short-term basis
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post holders band that may be assigned from time to time by the Admin Co-ordinator
4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English or English Language (excluding English Literature) and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification OR 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role.
Experience in the use of at least one Microsoft office product or equivalent.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Rhianna
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.