B2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical Officer required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: Boucher Business Studios, Medical Legal Department
Pay Per Hour: £10.42 p/h
Hours: 37.5 HPW
The post holder will provide administrative and clerical support to an assigned service group.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONISBILITIES
- Liaise with other departments.
- Liaise with client, staff and departments internal and external to the Trust to ensure full and efficient service.
- Participate in general office duties in accordance with local Policies & Procedures, i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying and data entry.
- Make and receive telephone calls and take appropriate action.
- Open, distribute and re-direct mail as appropriate.
- Use IT Systems available to record and produce work of a consistently high standard
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- Provide cover for staff during periods of sick/annual leave.
- To deal with day-to-day queries as appropriate.
- Any other duties as appropriate.
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English or English Language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent / higher qualification
1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role.
- Experience in the use of at least one Microsoft office product.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Rhianna Mooney.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.