Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
BELSL / Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21phr
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: 20hrs minimum to increase to 37.5hrs
Duration: 3 months minimum
Clerical Officers provide administrative/clerical support in a variety of different settings within the Trust in both the Acute and Community Services. They work as an integral member of a team under the supervision of their immediate line manager.
The post holder will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all
or some of the following:-
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing
Experience and Qualifications:
- a) 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification)
- b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification)
- c) 1 year's administrative /clerical
Experience in using Microsoft WORD/ EXCEL/OUTLOOK or equivalent packages.