Band 3 administrator required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: Young Peoples Centre, 10 College Gardens
Pay Per Hour: £11.11
- Referral processing to a tight timescale in a busy central point office using CCG and Paris system.
- Dealing with phone calls to the service appropriately.
- Logging referrals.
- Processing appropriate letters.
- Booking appointments.
- Ensuring waiting lists are up to date at all times.
- Arranging Teams meetings.
- Data input and updating client information system.
1a. 5 GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths, Grades A* - C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification
1b. 18 months relevant experience*
- One year's experience in the last 3 years of working with Microsoft Office. This must include excel and word
*Relevant experience is defined as working in an administrative office environment providing high quality routine administrative support
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Rhianna
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.