Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
BELSL / Band 3 Centre Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £10.09phr
Location: Belfast City Hospital
- To provide high quality administrative and secretarial support to support the services of the Macmillan Support and Information Centres.
- Assist in the delivery of information and support under the supervision of the Information Services Manager for people affected by cancer. Maintain high standards of practice and adhere to quality procedures
- Maintain good communication with people affected by cancer and report issues to line manager/centre manager and other members of the multidisciplinary team
- The post holder will be responsible for the coordination of their workload to meet the demands of the post.
- Assist with outreach activities and contribute to Health and well being events throughout the Trust.
- Contribute to presentations at events within the Trust and community settings
Experience and Qualifications:
Four GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a HSC clerical /administrative / healthcare role
OR 2 years' experience in a HSC clerical / administrative/healthcare role
Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Effective communications skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to communicate both verbally and non- verbally on a daily basis with people at all levels
- Must have strong administrative experience