Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
BELSL / Band 3 Contracts Administrator
Rate of Pay: £10.09phr
Location: Ulster Hospital
The post holder will be responsible for providing an administrative service to the Managers and Contracts Compliance Officers in the Contracts Social Care Procurement and Commissioning Department. They will assist with the day to day running of the department to ensure a smooth running, high quality service.
- Arrange and provide administrative support for meetings, including minute / action note taking, organising venues, issuing and follow up of relevant documentation.
- Follow up of actions from contract review meetings relevant to the department.
- Provide general administrative/secretarial support within the department e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, database use, photocopying, filing etc.
- Organise and maintain relevant manual and electronic diary/schedule and arrange appointments and meetings.
- Establish and maintain filing systems to meet the administrative needs of the department
- Maintain accurate records for the department re: Contracts / minutes / Provider Insurance etc. Process and distribute all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail as required.
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and handle queries as appropriate and act as a reference point for all internal and external enquiries relating to the department, ensuring necessary communication is maintained with relevant senior department staff
- Operate and manage a brought forward system for minutes / monthly contract monitoring and contracts
- Participate in training appropriate to the post.
- Participate in data quality exercises to maintain quality of information in the department. Maintaining and ordering department stock as and when required.
- Provide administrative cover as required during the absence of other administrative staff.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties as assigned by Senior Managers to ensure the needs of the department are met.
Experience and Qualifications:
5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) to include English Language and Maths or equivalent or higher educational standard AND 1 year's Administrative/ Clerical experience
OR 3 year's Administrative / Clerical Experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Awareness of the role and duties of the post.
- Working in an office environment
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Team working skills
- Discretion and confidentiality in all matters relating to this post
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications (including MS Excel)