Band 3 Medical Directors Office Assistant required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: McKinny House, Musgrave Park Hospital
Duration: Temp - ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
Assist in the delivery of an efficient, customer focused, high quality Medical Director's Office.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
For all of the following areas the post holder will;
- Provide administrative support to the Medical Director's Office.
- Provide Medical Director's Office administrative processes in a timely and consistent manner and in accordance with policies, procedures and employment law. These will include responding to basic queries, dealing with requests for information, data input, collection and reporting.
- Undertake processing activity to support the efficient and effective delivery of the Medical Director's Office.
- Assist in the collection and collation of relevant data to enable monitoring, analysis and reporting of Medical Director's Office information as required.
- Create and maintain Medical Director's Office files in accordance with appropriate guidance. This includes the safe storage, retrieval and disposal of files.
- Provide routine advice, guidance and assistance as required.
Relevant Degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent / Higher qualification
Four GCSE's at Grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative/clerical experience
NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's administrative/clerical experience OR A minimum of two year's administrative / clerical experience
Knowledge and experience in the use of a range IT systems and software packages
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Rhianna Mooney. firstname.lastname@example.org
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. JT