B4 Office Administrator
Band 4 Office Administrator required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: RVH - Elliott Dynes
Hours: 37.5 Monday - Friday
Duration: 8 weeks initially
- To provide administrative support for a range of meetings and events as directed by Divisional Senior Management Team and Quality and Information Manager including scheduling meetings, agenda preparation, minute taking and compilation of action plans as required.
- To provide efficient and effective diary management for Divisional Senior Management Team as instructed, including preparation of all pre meeting materials in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all correspondence received is acted upon promptly and effectively and that consistent standards are applied to ensure a high standard of work.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of all work - related matters, including the security of all documentation and information. · Book venues, events, organise and minute meetings.
- Preparation of reports, minutes, agendas and general correspondence, often of a confidential nature, involving use of IT packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Power Point, Access and Publisher.
- To develop and maintain satisfactory electronic and hard copy filing systems and extract information as necessary, including maintaining the 'BF' (diary) systems.
- To effectively communicate with stakeholders, clients, patients and other agencies in relation to general enquiries, patient - related issues and manage such response professionally and sensitively.
- To undertake any other office admin duties as and when required.
- 4 GCSEs Grade A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent/higher qualification
2 years relevant administrative or secretarial experience OR HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualification in an administrative or secretarial related field
1 years administrative or secretarial experience within a healthcare setting.
A minimum of 3 years' administrative or secretarial experience
- RSA Stage II typing or word processing
Have evidence of one years' typing/word processing experience and can demonstrate a capable level of ability.
- Experience of minute taking meetings
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Package including Microsoft Word, Teams, Excel and Powerpoi
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Rhianna
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.