Band 4 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: 12.25
Location: 12-22 Linenhall Street
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Duration: Temporary ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
A Personal Assistant role for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust. You will be responsible for the organisation and provision of personal assistant duties and support to the relevant Assistant Director which would include diary management, dictation, word-processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist with the authorisation of payments to FPS Contractors (via BSO Finance) for a range of items and services, such as attendance at meetings, enhanced services claims etc. The function will include processing of FPS applications to provide services and/or incur expenditure, claims for payment and maintenance of activity and financial records. The postholder will be required to have knowledge of SPPG policies and the standing financial instructions.
- To analyse, collate and present on financial and other statistical information as necessary.
- To provide the full range of administrative support to local Directorate teams and senior staff. This will include organisation of meetings and workshops, undertaking research, preparation of agenda/papers/presentations/minute taking at meetings and dissemination of information/papers as required.
- To be responsible for the collation and preparation of papers/documentation and presentation of data for senior managers and staff groups within the Directorate. This will require a good level of knowledge in the use of IT applications and information management skills.
Applicants must, as at the closing date for receipt of application forms, either:
- 1A) GCSE Maths and GCSE English (A-C) or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification AND 2 A levels, equivalent or higher qualification and 12 months relevant experience*
- 1B) Three years' relevant experience*
*Relevant experience is defined as experience in an office-based environment to include establishing administrative systems and at least 6 months' experience providing administrative support to management.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Ben Martin. email@example.com
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless of if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.