Staffline Recruitment Ireland have a fantastic opportunity for a Baker in Sligo. Our client is a well established client on the West of Ireland. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years experience in a scratch bakery/ confectionery bakery. Must have a genuinely for baking, food and creating new recipe. The successful candidate will become an integral part of this companies Bakery Department. Good communication and positive attitude are also essential for this position. This Baker job comes with excellent training and career development along with opportunities to develop within the business.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Focaccia, croissant, sourdough and brioche dough making from scratch
- Assembling, shaping and filling a variety of bakery products
- Preparation of a variety of sweet and savoury mixes and fillings
- Maintaining a clean work space
- Qualified baker is a distinct advantage
- Creative and able to embrace new recipes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience required
- HACCP & Manual Handling training is desirable Excellent communicator
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and methodically
- Ability to operate standard bakery equipment
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at email@example.com