Staffline Recruitment Ireland have an fantastic opportunity for a Bakery Manager in Donegal. Our client is a fast growing network of stores that are looking for an experienced Baker to join their team. The successful candidate will ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provides our customers with excellent quality products and customer service. The successful candidate will be joining a well established store with a positive working environment that promotes growth and goal attainment. Good communication and positive attitude are also essential for this position. This Baker job comes with excellent training and career development along with opportunities to develop within the business.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous food preparation and production experience is desirable
- Qualified baker is a distinct advantage
- Creative and able to embrace new recipes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bake and finish products to the highest standard
- Drive sales through in store initiatives
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Adhere to weekly stocktaking and daily waste procedures in the Bakery
- Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines for bakery products
- Conduct quality and freshness checks
Attend relevant training as required and implement learnings in store.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at email@example.com