Bakery Operatives x 4
The Client: Our Client is a well established Leading food manufacturer specialising in food-to-go UK and ROI. They produce an extensive range of chilled, hot, frozen and bakery grab & go.
- Weigh out precise amount of baking ingredients using scales or graduated containers
- Assess the quality of raw materials before baking to ensure conformance to set standards
- Uniformly mix ingredients using automated equipment such as blenders and mixers
- Knead dough manually or with the aid of a kneading machine
- Establish production schedule and set quota for the number of goods to be produced on daily basis
- Maintain good knowledge of complex industrial mixing machine and how to operate them
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Conduct research to develop original recipes for baked products
- Ensure proper storage of baking utensils and supplies
- Oversee the routine maintenance of baking equipment to ensure efficient operations
- Manage inventory levels and order supplies before they are used up
- Package and distribute products to wholesalers and retailers
- Maintain accurate record of baking operations to ensure profitability
- Adjust thermostatic controls to regulate temperature of oven
Hours of Work
5 Days per week on Rota Basis
10.00 - 18.00
Excellent understanding of food preparation fundamentals.
Ability to follow recipes.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Previous manufacturing experience
Rate of Pay : £9.21
Free Car park
Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.