Bakery Production Operatives Day Shift
Lisburn - Drumalig Road
The Client : Our client is a well establish company thet supplies the multiple sectors as well the convenience and independent trade.
Hours of work:
48 Hours per week , Monday to Thursday 06.00-18.00 or 08.00-20.00
NO WEEKEND WORK
Rate of Pay:
£9.79 + Paid Breaks
- The candidates will be responsible for packing and operating production machinery.
- Manual handling.
- Reporting quality issues to the manager and supervisor.
- General housekeeping duties.
- The candidate must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Previous food production experience is desirable for the role but not essential.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.