Bakery Production Operatives
Staffline Ireland is looking to recruit a number of Bakery Production Operatives for a well-established company based in Donegal. Our client is experiencing significant growth in the market and now is a very exciting time to join! With a fantastic working environment & a real family ethos, there is a huge amount of room for progression with a company who values its employees and rewards success.
The right candidates will be hard-working, reliable and focussed on meeting targets. The highest of health and safety standards are maintained ensuring the smooth running of the facility.
Whats on offer?:
- Rate of Pay: €10.20/hr +
- Employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in 'Employee of the month' & 'Celebration Days' for staff
- Christmas Bonus
- Manual Handling training provided
- On-site parking
Key responsibilities include:
- Working on production lines, assisting in packing all products produced by the company
- Adhering to food safety standards / Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy in line with the Company 'Clean as you go Policy'
- Assisting with the achievement of production targets
- Work with the team and bakery in producing world winning products, first time every time
- Operating equipment as required for the above activity
- Participating in on the job training
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Flexibility / adaptability (shifts/ overtime hours)
- Ability to show initiative
- Fork Lift licence an advantage but not essential
On 1st of July 2021 Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Katie Kilbane in the Galway Branch.