Band 2 Administrator
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Craigavon, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service
- Inputting data on to a computerised administration system and extracting information
- Maintaining electronic appointment diaries and waiting lists
- Telephone and reception duties
- Maintaining filing systems
- Preparing and reporting statistics including processing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual data
- Photocopying and general office duties
Hours of work: Full time - Monday to Friday
- 4 GCSE's at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent/higher qualification OR 1 years experience in an Administrative and clerical role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office product Word or equivalent
- £9.50 per hour
Why use Staffline Recruitment? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.