Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Administrative and Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymoney
Role: Band 2 Administrative and Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries as appropriate;
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail;
- Liaise with other departments, dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries as appropriate;
- Monitor and order stationery and office supplies;
- Undertake typing duties as required;
- Photocopying and preparing documentation/papers for distribution/processing;
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system.
- Assist in the production of statistical information.
- Implement Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) Service Referral Protocol and follow Integrated Elective Protocol Guidance (IEAP) to include:
- Complete telephone referral form for direct parent referrals and referrals from other professionals;
- Complete triage form and highlight multiple Do Not Attend appointments to all SLT staff;
- Register new patients on LID using code provided by SLT;
- Add breach date to checklist;
- Arrange initial appointment from the LCID Scheduler;
- Print initial appointment letter from LCID system;
- Prepare patient file and send to relevant clinic;
- Highlight breach patients to Head of Service;
- Re-book initial appointments under direction of Head of Service;
- Maintain word document identifying new appointments;
- Allocate appointments to meet IEAP timescales;
- Contact service users where necessary regarding appointments.
(a) 3 GCSEs to include English (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 1 years' clerical/administration experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages.
(b) GCSE English (Grade A* - C) plus 2 years' clerical/administration experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.