Band 2 Administrative Officer
Role: Band 2 Administrative Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Knockbreda, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 3 months
Job Summary / Main Purpose
The post holder will be required to provide an efficient and effective administrative support service to include referral processing and appointment booking as required. The post holder will be the first point of contact for members of the public making enquiries by telephone. The post holder will be required to work flexibly over a 7 day period and participate in out of hours roster. To include working across sites to provide cover as required
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Undertake a range of admin support duties including, making appointments, receiving, processing and distributing incoming mail, maintenance of filing system and relaying messages
- Co-ordinate and process a range of correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures within area of responsibility.
- Process all referrals received for multi-disciplinary team in a timely and effective manner on Trust corporate systems and local databases.
- Ordering of medical equipment and supplies for use by professional staff, using Trust IT systems using Spydex system
- Ensure that all systems used both manual and computerised are maintained in an accurate and timely way and in accordance with local policy and procedure.
- Ensure that systems are in place to provide data returns, which support the provision of service reports.
- a. 4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification
- or b. A minimum of one year's administrative experience.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office
products including Word, Excel and Power
- Demonstrate excellent communication and
interpersonal skills in order to work efficiently
with clients and colleagues at all levels both
internally and externally
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE **10/10/19**