Band 2 Administrator (Part-time)
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Administrator required on a temporary, part-time basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
Location: Ards Hospital, Newtownards
Hours: 15 hours- (either x3 5hr days or x2 7.5hr days - Monday, Thursday and Friday)
Duration: At least 3 months (potential extension)
Main Duties / Responsibilities
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all
or some of the following:-
· Reception duties.
· Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
· Maintenance of filing systems.
· Processing mail.
· Processing and collating information.
· Taking and relaying messages/information.
· Dealing with a range of queries.
· Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
· Making appointments.
· Arranging meetings.
· General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
Four GCSEs (Grades A-C) or equivalent to include English OR One year's clerical experience
AND Basic computer literacy skills
**Previous Admin experience is preferred**
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 13th May 2021.