Band 2 Audio Typist
Band 2 Audio Typist required on a Part Time temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital, Dundonald ,.
Role: Band 2 Audio Typist
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 25 hours
Duration: 1 month
- Typing of inpatient and outpatient letters from audiotapes and arranging follow-up.
- Inputting Data to Computerised Systems.
- Dealing with correspondence and filing as delegated by the Admin Manager/Secretarial staff.
- Organising and performing clerical tasks related to this service.
- Covering for other secretarial staff as required during periods of absence.
- Photocopying and operation of fax machine as required.
- Maintaining a high standard of confidentiality.
- Any other duties to the grade as may be determined by the Admin Manager.
- Four GCSEs at Grades A-C including Maths and English or English language (excluding English Literature).
- One year's relevant clerical experience
- OCR Level II Text processing or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of 6 months word processing experience
- OCR Level I Audio qualification, or equivalent
A minimum of 6 months audio experience in a working environment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 15/11/2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.