Band 2 Audio Typist
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Audio Typist required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hopsital, Dundonald.
Role: BAND 2 AUDIO TYPIST
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Duration: At least 3 months -potential extension to this
The post holder will provide a typing service in respect of both inpatient and outpatient letters using the Patient Centre System (which is part of PAS system).
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
· Typing of inpatient and outpatient letters from audio dictation and arranging follow-up.
· Inputting data to computerised systems.
· Dealing with correspondence and filing as delegated by the Admin Manager/Secretarial Team.
· Organising and performing clerical tasks related to this service.
· Covering for other secretarial staff as required during periods of absence.
· Photocopying and operation of fax machine as required.
· Maintaining a high standard of confidentiality.
· Any other duties of the grade as may be determined by the Admin Manager.
1. Four GCSE's Grades A-C including English or English Language (excluding English Literature) Or One year's relevant clerical experience
2. OCR/RSA Level II Text processing, or equivalent.
3. OCR Level I Audio qualification, or equivalent Or 6 months audio experience in a working
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 02/07/2021**