Band 2 Catering Assistant
Catering Assistant (Band 2)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Newry, serving local residents.
- Working in the dining hall area
- Food preparation
- General cleaning duties including dish & pot washing
- Operating a till
- Customer service
Hours of work: 32.5- Rota basis Monday-Sunday (5 out of 7)
9-15am-5-15pm, 10.00am-6.00pm, 7.30am-2.30pm or 1.00pm-8.00am
- Catering Staff with Catering experience preferred however training will be provided.
- Good communication skills
- Rates of pay £9.50 + Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.