Band 2 Clerical officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Coleraine
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
- Undertake general clerical duties and provide clerical support - this role is predominantly filing and pulling charts.
- Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems/keyboard duties.
- Photocopying and prepare documentation/papers for distribution/processing.
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system.
- Undertake reception duties as required.
- Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries as appropriate.
- Open, sort and distribute mail for the department.
- Assist in the production of statistical information.
1 years clerical experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
4 GCSE's Grades A-C, including English language
Equivalent qualifications considered
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.