Band 2 Clerical Officer
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin and Clerical Services.
Band 2 Clerical Officer is required on a temporary basis based in Bangor Admin Offices (South Eastern Trust)
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21
Location: Bangor Administration Building, Bangor
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
- Provide Reception Duties, administrative and clerical support to the relevant Directorate
- Sort and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis, ensuring that the tray is emptied, and contents processed.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming telephone calls and general inquiries.
- Accurately use and operate the computerised clinic appointment system.
- Word Processing/Typing letters and documents
- Ensure that the filing system is maintained and updated
- Arrange the photocopying of documents.
- Assist in the provision of information and data.
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include Maths and English Language OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
- 6 months relevant experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Gemma will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 22/09/2021