Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Whiteabbey
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.21 per hour
- Provide general clerical duties and provide clerical support while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms, etc. as required from manuscript, audio, digital dictation psychological services pool in chronological order and notes using a word processing system.
- Answering telephone queries and accurate recording/processing of all messages through the online outlook diary system.
- Liaising closely with other departments, dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries as appropriate.
- Filing, photocopying, using a MFD, processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Reception duties.
- Maintain, input and update computer system (ePEX, LCID, etc.) as required.
- Collect and collate statistical information as required.
- Monitor and order stationery and office supplies as required.
- To undertake any other duties within the department and within the grade which may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide cover as required for other clerical staff within Psychological Services admin during periods of absence or excess workload.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade as may be allocated by Consultant Clinical Psychologist or the Business Support Manager Psychological Services.
- Qualification (a) AND 1 years' clerical/ administration experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
- Qualification (b) 2 years' clerical/ administration experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
- 3 GCSEs to include English and Maths (Grade A*-C) or equivalent
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade A*-C)
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess Functional Skills ICT Level 2 or OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2
Award or RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent.
Holders of RSA/OCR examinations after September 1986 must have passed both parts. Part qualifications are not acceptable.
One years' experience in the use of ICT. This should include the use of word-processing, spreadsheets and email.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.