Band 2 Clerical Officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Cookstown
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.48 per hour
Hours: 22.5hrs Monday, Thursday, Friday
· Answering telephone and accurate recording/processing of all messages
· Liaising closely with other departments, dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries as appropriate
· Making up files
· Reception Duties
· Maintain, input and update computer system as required
· Maintain and update manual records/process referrals as required
· Collect and collate statistical information as required
· Undertake any other duties within the department and within the grade which may be assigned from time to time
(a) 3 GCSEs (Grades A-C)
(b) 1 year's clerical experience in an office environment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested, please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.