Band 2 Clerical Officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Glengormley
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.48 per hour
· Undertake general clerical duties and provide clerical support
· Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems/keyboard duties
· Undertake Reception duties as required
· Photocopying and preparing documentation/papers for distribution/processing
· Open, sort and distribute mail
· Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system
· Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries as appropriate
· Liaise closely with other departments, deal with internal and external enquiries as appropriate
· Assist in the production of statistical information
· Monitor and order stationery and office supplies
· Operate automated office equipment as required
· Cash handling including petty cash and lodgements to the bank
· Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc from manuscript or digital software as required
*(a) 3 GCSEs (Grades A*-C) or equivalent
*(b) 1 year's clerical experience in an office environment
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award or RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent. Candidates with RSA Stage II typing must have word processing experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested, please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.